The two day exhibition will take place at ExCeL London.
Skills London is open to visitors for two days. Friday is aimed at organised groups from secondary schools (year groups 11 – 13) and colleges, attending in staggered time slots giving everyone a chance to try the interactive features. Saturday is aimed at organised groups, families, friends, individuals and other people working with young people.
15 & 16 November 2019 at ExCeL London from 9.30am – 4.00pm.
- Business and Public Sector Employers
- Further Education Colleges
- Sector Skills Councils
- Training/Work Based Learning Providers
- Universities and High Education Institutions
Charities and Advice Bodies
The event features distinct zones to make it easier for exhibitors and visitors.
- Advice and Guidance
- Business, Enterprise, IT and Finance
- Campus, Education and Training
- Creative, Hospitality, Retail and Leisure
- Design, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace and Transport
- Maritime, Green, Environmental
- Public Sector, Charities, Health and Carel